Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Sister

Ok, ok, ok....I know I havent written in awhile. Between a new job, Law enforcement interview, and life's craziness I have been slacking I know. Due to high demand (a couple people asking about when i will write next) here it is..I have decided to make an honest effort to get more posts out!!! Here we go...


This......is my sister.

I can not even begin to explain what she means to me. We have so much fun together it's ridiculous, but I love it and wouldnt have it any other way. Now let me start by saying that my sis and I didnt always have a great relationship, to be honest we didnt even talk for about two years at one point, we have had a rocky road like most siblings, but I think we are now stronger and closer for it. My sis is the complete opposite of me, which is why we probably get along...She likes to go shopping, I'd rather go shooting. She could spend hours looking for that perfect pair of heels that matches her dress...I grab flip flops or tennis shoes and away we go....She could spend a while getting ready in front of a mirror, I take two looks and say it's good... She can lift a 1200lb cow, im sure, I could probably lift a calf...But all of these is what makes us so unique.



My sister has more heart, dedication, and organization than anyone I know. I strive to be more like her in these characteristics everyday...She strives everyday to be the best person she can to everyone while running a million different directions. To put this into perspective, she gets up at 3am to do her first cardio of the day, goes to work, gets off work, goes to the gym and lifts, then does another round 2 of cardio, all while maintaining a social life, food prep, chores, and taking care of a lil stinky bulldog named Stella. 

My sister is a competitor and I think she found something that fits her perfectly. She started training around the same time I started my weight loss venture back in November, and she has been dedicated to it ever since. Her first show was in April and let me say....I didnt know what to expect, but she got up on that stage and rocked it out. Knowing all the sweat, tears, smiles, and tilapia my sister went through to get up on that stage, I was blown away. Literally I did not know what to say. I had never been more proud of my sister than on that day, tears welled my eyes (and im not a crier)...She ended up winning that competition, oh no, not just her class, but the overall....her FIRST show!!! Amazing!!
I love my sister to pieces...we have random FYI wars on FB, which she usually wins, we could drive for hours going no where and still be quite entertained with one another, we could pretty much out eat anyone when it comes to delicious brownies and frosting, and we are random as all get out....We have been through alot together, we laugh til we cry, cry til we laugh when lifes not going according to our plan, and I know I can always count on her to be there for me and give me her sisterly, wisdomly advice. I love you sister!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment