Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A little background....

It's February, which some of you know is the slow season for any fishing and hunting. Not knowing yet where I really want to take this blog, I decided I would begin by sharing old adventures to catch you all up to speed and in preparation of new ones. I am by no means any sort of expert on...well anything, which I will be the first to admit. I am not ashamed that I take part in such activities and I am proud of it actually....which is why I want to share. Let's start with a little background. I grew up in Western Washington, I am stubborn and set in my ways like my dad, and some of my earliest and favorite memories were getting dirty outside and getting in trouble (which often went hand in hand) with my siblings, cousins, and neighbor kids...I frequently got called a lil boy, which I have no idea why *rolling eyes* (could have been the mullet) or my constant bully like ways telling people not to mess with me or I would do some WWF move on them...which were often pulled on my poor brother and sister which resulted in a concussion or two.
With that being said, here begins my story telling journey....

No comments:

Post a Comment