Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My dad...

I am just like my dad in so many different ways, so much that more often than not we find ourselves bickering and arguing about the smallest things. We get under eachother's skin, but that's what makes us have such a strong bond. We can get into it about economics or management of Gray Wolves, which has happened before and wake up the next morning like nothing happened which is what I love. We are so similiar, yet so different, but even though we disagree we can move forward. My dad is an amazing, smart man who I love alot. He has provided our family with the most incredible opportunities and experiences. I wouldnt ask for anyone else. I bring up my dad now because he's the one who has allowed me to follow my passion and supports me 100%. No matter what crazy ideas I come up with...He is also my hunting partner and he taught me everything I know about hunting and fishing. So without him, im not sure how much of this would be possible...I keep talking about our adventures, and I assure you I will get to them, but I feel a little insight and foundation is necessary first. So to break it down my dad + me+ guns+ campers, boats and trucks oh my! =Incredible journeys and trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Love you and your dad! I feel the same way about my dad, even though we're not so similar! :)

    ReplyDelete